Objective: To promote a safe and fun environment in Kids Ministries, while gaining practical experience and contributing to the weekly functions of the Kids Ministries programming
- Demonstrates a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ evidenced by action, attitude and behavior
- Conducts themselves in a manner worthy of a visible, and humble servant of Christ
- Maintains the ability to fully embrace NPHX’s vision, values, and statement of faith
- Maintains loyalty to our team and church family, and will pursue excellence
- Greatly desires to see Kids and Families come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through our programming
Specific Duties: Include, but are not limited to:
– Creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for Kids and Families coming through our doors
– Coordinates check-in and guest experience procedures for families, including outreach to first-time guests and new families
– Help administratively organize, plan, and acquire supplies for all Kids Ministry programming
– Coordinate Kids Ministry and church calendar, including processing activity and resource requests
– Coordinate registration, preparation for weekend, special projects, retreats, camps, etc.
– Process and maintain weekly administrative tasks such as attendance rosters and purchase orders
Reach the world. Equip the Church.
We are one church in two locations with a mission reach & equip people with the Gospel, throughout the Valley and around the world.
© 2019 North Phoenix Baptist Church.
|Job Category||Administration, Ministry|