Reach the world.
Equip the Church.
Led by the vision of Dr. Noe Garcia, we’re stepping boldly into the future with a strategic plan to reach & equip people with the hope of the Gospel.
Be a part of the vision:
Bold Step 1:
We will build a first class preschool, kids & student ministry.
- Promoted Grant Findley to focus on Young Families
- Launched new Special Needs Ministry
- Renovated the student floor
- Combined Preschool and Kids Ministries into one building
- Added new security cameras for increased safety and awareness
- Painted the kids hallways, staircases and classrooms
- Added a Kid Zone & Mother’s Room in the worship center lobby
Develop a streamlined family check-in process
Implement research of the best kids ministry practices to our facilities, programming and processes
Start kids building renovations in 2019
Bold Step 2:
We will build a sustainable and dynamic ministry of hope that meets the spiritual and tangible needs in our community and around the world with the love of Jesus.
- 200 Backpacks given at Backpacks for Phoenix
- 3000 people fed during through Thanksgiving for Phoenix.
- 1100 Christmas gifts given at Christmas for Phoenix
- Served 6 schools in the valley by providing backpacks, meals, and campus cleanups.
- Partnered with Arizona Baptist Children’s Services (ABCS) by providing office space and resources. Through ABCS, 96 families have been licensed for foster care. Those families have cared for 524 foster children and adopted 90 children.
- Continue to minister to 144 refugee children, representing over 15 different countries through our partnership with North Phoenix Christian Soccer club.
- Provided office space for Christian counseling to help those in need.
- Launched an adult special needs program on Sunday mornings.
- Increased our local and global missions giving by $43,700 (29%).
- Supported a church plant in Guadalajara, Mexico that has seen 1350 salvations and 110 baptisms and average 430 in attendance in less than 2 years.
- We will host HopeFest, the largest single day event in Arizona with a goal of meeting the needs of our community. HopeFest connects people to long-term resources such as free medical, dental, educational, employment and other assistance opportunities.
- We will build a Hope Center on our campus that will house all of our local and global ministries in 2019
Bold Step 3:
We will engage everyone at North Phoenix in service for the Kingdom, the church and our community.
- Hired a Guest Experience Director and Volunteer Coordinator.
- Implemented guest follow up process.
- Launched our Growth Track through which 340 people took next steps.
- Built a Serve Center where volunteers for volunteer huddles.
- Recruited and trained 251 volunteers in 2018.
- Celebrated 400 volunteers serving in outreach events.
- Started a pastoral internship program with with 10 interns to equip them for ministry.
Hire a missions pastor to focus on local and global missions opportunities.
Complete the development of a new volunteer on-boarding process.
Create a guidebook with explanations of each ministry and how to get involved.
Bold Step 4:
We will maximize the potential of our location and our facilities to reach our community for Jesus in the years to come.
- Partnered with Gateway Seminary to host classes on our campus.
- Built a Next Steps Room to host the Growth Track and Gateway seminary classes.
- Developed a team of facilities professionals to oversee the renovation plan of our campus.
- Secured three energy efficiency bids to replace our lighting and HVAC throughout the campus. This plan will reduce the church energy expenses by 48% or $235,000 per year.
- Hired HH Architects, who specialize in church renovations, to complete a space plan for the next 10-20 years.
- Painted 80% of our interior buildings and updated our fitness center.
- Added campus irrigation to reduce water costs by $24,000.
- Equipped the Chapel state-of-the-art live video streaming technology.
- Select an energy efficiency company and start the process of conversion in 2019
- Continue development of site plans and renovations with HH Architects (hharchitects.com) for presentation in 2020
- Repair the ceiling, roof and walls in our worship center in 2019. We are currently 60% funded.
- Update our fields and expand our sports ministry.
Bold Step 5:
We will invest time and resources to broaden the awareness of the ministry impact of NPHX in the central corridor and in our city.
Launched a new mobile friendly website
Added weekly messages on podcast
150% growth of our social media following
83,000 Google “North Phoenix Baptist Church” every month
Launched a new payment software at our FLC which has grown our membership exponentially. We are on track to increase revenue by $50,000 this year.
Added a South Campus and a hired a campus pastor
Strengthen our online streaming presence to connect people to the Gospel and North Phoenix
Begin Spanish services at both our Central and South campuses.
- We will update directional signage on our Central Campus
Reach the world. Equip the Church.
We are one church in two locations with a mission reach & equip people with the Gospel, throughout the Valley and around the world.
© 2019 North Phoenix Baptist Church.